1. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION
iZigg is the sole owner of Website, including Replicated Websites. We collect information from Independent distributors, customers and visitors to the websites at different points on our websites.
a. Traffic Data. iZigg automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of devices accessing the Website; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
c. Personal Information. Through your use of or visits to our websites, you may be required or requested to provide personally identifiable information (hereafter “Personal Information”) to us. Personal Information is any piece of information which can potentially be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person. Such information includes, without limitation: (1) “Contact Data” (such as your name, mailing address and e-mail address); (2) “Demographic Data” (such as your age, gender, profession, education level, relationship status, religious affiliation, country, state, city and likes and dislikes,); and (3) “Financial Data” (such as your credit/debit card number and expiration date). In each case, you will be asked to provide Personal Information; the Website will not gather it surreptitiously. iZigg may supplement the Personal Information you provide with additional personal information gathered from public sources or from third-parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide such information to iZigg. You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, with the caveat that your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features and services available on the Website.
d. Representative and Customer Registration. In order to become an member or representative, an applicant must provide Personal Information to us. We also may require an applicant’s Social Security Number or Federal Tax ID Number so that we may prepare and file necessary non-employee compensation forms for the IRS. Certain customers may be required to register in order to purchase products directly from us (“Registered Customers”). Registered Customers will be required to provide Personal Information. We use this information to maintain contact with Representatives and Registered Customers, and to process Representatives and Registered Customer orders.
e. Product or Service Purchases. When a customer, Registered Customer, or Representative purchases products or services from us through any of our websites, the purchaser must provide us with Personal Information. This information is used for billing, payment purposes and to fill orders.
f. Information that you make Public. The Website may contain features (e.g. public profiles, forums, and message boards) that permit you to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute content, information or other material, including some of your Personal Information. Any information that you choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information over which iZigg is unable to exercise control. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information by means of such features, and you agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
3. INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
a. Information Collection on Mobile App. We Collect Below Information When You Use Our App:
- Contacts. iZigg needs access to your contacts so that you can connect with your friends across all your devices. Your contacts will continuously be synced with Our AWS Database servers. And we create a iZigg .mobi card you can share contacts with any users.
- Profile Information You Provide. We collect the personal information that you provide to create your profile on our Service, including any metadata (such as First name, last name, email & photo).
b. Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies. iZigg analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help iZigg better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, iZigg will be able to evolve the design of the Website to improve your experience, and to serve you more relevant and interesting content. From time to time, iZigg may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. iZigg does NOT attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information.
- Disclosure in Connection with Services. iZigg discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide Services, including those who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
- By Law or to Protect Rights. iZigg discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when iZigg believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of iZigg, third parties or the public at large.
- Unpaid Accounts. If you fail to pay any balance owed in consideration of Services, iZigg may, as permitted by law, report your Personal Information, including without limitation your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies and others.
- Invite a Friend. When you invite family or friends to use the iZigg products, iZigg shall send an email on your behalf to the indicated recipient. Your name and email address will appear in the “From” line of such email.
- To help Representatives in marketing iZigg, we provide your iZigg sponsor with your name, iZigg package level, address, telephone number, and email address as well as data relating to your activity through the Back-Office to the Website.
4. COMMUNICATIONS FROM US
a. Special Offers and Updates. By enrolling as a Representative, registering as Registered Customer, or making a purchase or other inquiry through the Website, you consent to receive periodic email and other communications from us and from other iZigg Representatives. For example, iZigg sends all new Representatives and Registered Customers a welcoming email to verify password, username, and acceptance of the Representative Agreement or Customer Agreement. All Representatives and Registered Customers will occasionally receive information on products, services, exclusive deals, and a newsletter. Customers who have not registered with iZigg and who grant permission will also receive occasional information on products, services, exclusive deals, and the like.
b. Service Announcements. On rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service related announcement. For instance, if our service is suspended for maintenance we might send Representatives and/or Customers an email or notifications via phone app. Representatives may not opt-out of these communications, though they can deactivate their account. However, these communications are not promotional in nature.
c. Representative and Customer Service. iZigg communicates with Representatives and Registered Customers via email, regular mail and telephone on a regular basis to provide requested services and in regard to issues relating to their iZigg product functionality and features. iZigg communicates with other customers with respect to products or services purchased by such customers from iZigg. Such communications may be by email, chat, regular mail or telephone.
a. Links. iZigg’s websites may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that iZigg is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each website that collects Personal Information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by iZigg websites.
b. Security. iZigg has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of your Personal Information.
c. Lost or Stolen Information. You must promptly notify us if your credit, banking, other financial information, user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number, bank account information, other financial institution information, user name or password from your account.
f. Making Changes to Your Personal Information. Representatives and Registered Customers may update your personal information as necessary by editing it on your profile in your back office, which allows them to access and edit their registration account information. In addition, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to update your profile.